Are you unable to configure or change the AOL Mail settings? Well, stay tuned for the following article as we help you go through the setup steps that you can apply in order to view or change your AOL Mail Settings. You can also get back to us in the case of any further issues or queries.
AOL Mail Settings
In the following article, we have provided you the step by step procedures of using AOL mail settings, for setting up your account on the Email providing service on various devices.
AOL Mail Settings iPhone
Let’s start up with the AOL email Settings iPhone. Given below are a few steps that you could refer to, for getting access to the AOL.
- First of all, go to the settings on your iPhone/iPad. Tap the mail icon that you are likely to see in the settings. Find and tap Mail, contacts, and calendars option.
- You will see a list of email providing sits on the list. Click on the last option i.e. other, to do the AOL Mail Settings.
- Then, on the add account screen, hit the first option that is, the add mail account.
- Then get started with the AOL Mail settings set up on your iPhone.
- Then enter your account address, name, password, and description needed on your iPhone/iPad.
- Fill all the details in the page as asked and there you will be easily able to do the AOL email settings and set up your AOL Mail account on your device.
AOL Mail settings MAC
Follow the steps provided below to set up the AOL on your MAC device.
- First of all, select your mail preferences from the menu.
- Then go to the tabs account on your MAC account.
- Under the accounts list, you are likely to find a plus button. Click the button.
- Type your name, under the full name section accompanied by the AOL email address and password.
- Also, make sure that the account set up option is checked.
- Lastly, click create Then follow the directions as guided by the system and you can easily get access to the AOL mail settings and set up AOL on your device.
AOL Mail Settings for Windows Live Mail
- Open Windows Mail and choose Accounts from the Tools menu. Click the Add button, choose E-Mail Account, and click next.
- Also, you need to have established proper internet settings on your system in order to set up your AOL account.
- Type your name, click net then enter your email address and password.
Choose IMAP for your email type. Click next.
- Type your email address and password in the space provided once again and then set up the account through the device and then click finish.
- Choose Accounts from Windows Mail’s Tools menu to see your e-mail account (or accounts).
In the outgoing mail box (SMTP), change the number to 587 and click Apply.
- Click the IMAP tab and click to remove the check from the Store Special Folders on IMAP Server box. Click Apply, click OK and click Close.
You can also set up the AOL Mail settings for Outlook in a somewhat similar procedure. Do get back to us in further doubts and issues.